This catalog is not supposed to be realistic for all folks, but yes, felicitous to some circumstances. Equity of tenderness, sympathy, gratitude, admiration, altruism, succor, and joviality build a healthy and everlasting amicable relationship between living species. But why this beautiful soothing affinity has to come to an end ??  When exhilaration reshuffles to overwhelm, then all these pollyannaish empathies feel like to be breached. A long and meant to be solidarity was going to reach its edge for me. Our pace of intimacy had been paused.  I was searching for my own actuality amid of murkiness. Staying in my instincts, I already lost my certitude on her. We met after a long period without any prior circular. My core wanted to ask her' "who I am to you," but my brain cells clutching me back. I was chosen to be litterfall of spring on her way, which she trampled, putting no contemplation. I wanted to become the first person for her to whom she should notify about her subconscious arrival. Around that time, because, we both be relished by each other, waiting for her at the down staircase in the chilled, frozen night to take her with me as she was totally spooked of darkness and stray dogs, giggling with my unhumorous jokes; she was my best companion.

But, this everlasting kinship term was being faded away under the brushstroke. The thrilled soul and anxiety thoughts of mine wanted to hear out her honest rebuttal, sorely.  But, no use, she already unleashed our mutual tether, and no doubt, I was completely convinced. Her gaze, external countenance was ravishing, but internally, she was coated with influences. I always presented myself with my throwback words, whoever was badmouthing about her.  But the present scenario is entirely dispassionate. I was considered as a freeloader and exasperater in her new groupie and later on banished comprehensively. The party invitations gradually terminated as maybe, I lacked proximity inside their loop.  My individualization was very picky thanks to my solitary, but I was so convenient around her.  Pondering about our connecting backtracks and accumulating them within my agonized heart, I left that place after having a precise ritualistic meeting with her. She was with her groupie members in a planned domestic party, and I was traveling on the bus to my homeland. Cool breezes were touching my face and making me cool down from serenity. I was continually looking at the twinkling stars through the bus windows until it made me undergo hibernate.